Develop an intelligent street lighting software solution for smart city applications used by a Fortune 50 industrial company.
- Security of the IoT networks of utmost importance to ensure reliable trusted information is available when needed.
- Solution must constantly adapt to new use cases and technology challenges enabling the client the flexibility to create revolutionary new business models and applications.
Client: Global Fortune 50 Company
Orthogone designed a flexible, scalable and secure IoT platform that can be deployed, upgraded and maintained to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving smart cities applications.
Software development based on Intel Apollo Lake processor – the platform includes multiple cameras, microphones, environmental sensors, GNSS and connectivity devices (WiFi, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Ethernet).
- Board Support Package and device drivers (Intel Apollo Lake processor, Wind River Pulsar Linux, MIPI-CSI, audio support)
- Security Architecture and design:
- Secure Boot loader (using Trusted Platform Module)
- Secure Boot loader update
- Security (Key management, secure connection, Software hardening: Rootfs partition crypto, CYBERSEC, VPN, etc.)
- Code and memory optimization
- Over the Air (OTA) system update
- Light control and metering accuracy
- Camera support, video on demand
- Audio support, noise detection, audio on demand, FLAC compression
- MQTT (Provisioning and control)
- Manufacturing tests
- Atom X-series processor (Apollo-lake)
- Intel Trusted Execution Engine v3.x